Keep in cool, dry area and away from direct sunlight.
– No artificial colours – No added preservatives – Easy and convenient – Cleaner preparation – One-step solution
1.Chicken Soup Powder 1 pack (1 kg) 2. Water 6000 ml
1. Dissolve one packet of Chicken Soup Powder (1 kg) into 6000 ml of water. 2. Mix well and bring the sauce to boil / cook. 3. It is ready to serve.
SCC Food Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (SCCFM) is a subsidiary of SCC Holdings Berhad. SCCFM's initiative to work closely with clients has developed distinctive and well-received recipes that meet clients' requirements, preferences and satisfaction. Our R&D team is committed to partner with reputable F&B chains in Malaysia to develop a wide range of products moving forwards.
Our product lines will be continuously expanded, both vertically and horizontally to satisfy clients' requirements and maintain sustainable growth in our development. Today, our products are enjoyed by people of all ages from all walks of life.
Our slogan, 'Customer success is our business' has endeavoured us to constantly strive to provide the best value to our clients. With continuous investment and facility improvements, we pledge to develop the high quality of our products which conforms to the strictest of requirements and providing excellent quality to our clients.
With strong spirits and togetherness, SCCFM has progressed steadily, and is now managing a distribution network in Malaysia and has started its international expansion.
In-House R&D Team
- Expertise in F&B research and development has given us knowledge on creating high quality premixes
- Years of experience in manufacturing - Provide business solutions to assist clients to improve their businesses
- We have a showroom furnished with displays of various products and equipment - Open kitchen for presentations and demonstrations: overview of real-life applications for premixes - In-house training for actual hands-on experience - Discussion area for meetings
One Step Solution
- Most of the products are easy to prepare with simple steps.
- Based on the premix used, basic ingredients like water, oil, rice and chicken are added to make delicious meals - Benefits include shorter preparation time, assured consistent quality and taste of food, reduction of operational cost, reduced dependency of labour, and minimization of inventory and storage space