|供給力:||1000 セット / Month|
|Usage:||air handling unit to control fresh air/reture air/airflow|
|Feature:||Simple Installation Maintenance-free|
|Function:||Electric Air Valve Damper|
|Product name:||Square Single Duct CAV VAV Terminals|
|Quality:||2 Years Warranty|
|モデル番号:||RSV-CG Electric Air Valve Damper|
|Application:||regulating airflow temperature in single duct air distribution systems|
|Certificate:||AHRI & UL Certificate|
|包装の詳細:||1.Plastic angle for protecting corners 2.Poly film for scratch-resistant 3.Outer carton for packing 4.Pallet package is optional|
Royal Service Group, founded in 1975, a multinational company, a leader in HVAC industry, providing world-class products and services, equipped with one AHRI standards laboratory, one VAV training center, 4 production bases, 28 practical patents, 45 years international engineering experience.
Royal Engineering Service
01. Design and consulting service
1. Design of air conditioning (HVAC) and automatic control system, construction and final stage refinement of projects
2. Program planning of air conditioning and automatic control system, load calculation, equipment specification and construction drawing
3. Engineering quantification, budget estimation and tender document compilation.
02. Engineering Construction Services
1. General contracting of air conditioning and automatic control system VAV and BMS system,
2. Professional project management of VAV engineering.
3. Design and reconstruction of existing air conditioning system
03. Commissioning Services
1. Commissioning of mechanical and electrical engineering system
2. Commissioning conditioning or automatic control system
3. Commissioning of VAV air conditioning and its automatic control system
4. Balance of air and water science system
04. Operation and Maintenance Service
1. Maintenance service of air conditioning system
2. Professional maintenance service on air conditioning and automatic control system
3. Regular maintenance and diagnosis for air conditioning system
Royal Differential Pressure Control System Applications Electric Butterfly Valve High Pressure Air Valve Actuator Electric Valve
INTERNATIONAL MANUFACTURER OF AIR-CONDITIONING VAV TERMINALS
Product by Royal Service Air-Conditioning
NAME: ROYAL SINGLE DUCT RECTANGULAR TERMINAL UNITS
MODEL: CG SERIES
|PRODUCT INFORMATION & FEACTURES|
|TYPE||Single Duct Rectangular Terminal Units|
|NAME||Square Single Duct VAV/CAV Terminals|
|APPLICATION||Regulating airflow and temperature in single duct air distribution systems|
|APPLICATION TYPE||Air handling unit to control fresh air or return air, and supply air duct to control airflow|
|CONTROL SYSTEM||Pneumatic, analog and Direct Digital Control (DDC) networked, wireless, or standalone|
|VOLUME SYSTEM||Constant volume and variable volume systems-CAV & VAV system|
|APPLICATION SYSTEM||Cooling only/Cooling with reheat/Heating only|
|AIRFLOW PRESSURE||Pressure dependent or independent airflow control|
|Control Stages||include constant volume, constant pressure and variable volume, variable pressure|
RSV-CG Series-Single Duct Rectangular Terminal Units
♦ Royal Service single duct terminals units are designed to control air flow in systems, for supply or return air for conditioned zones, spaces and occupied areas that require low or high volume. Low pressure drop characteristics enhance the applications for new or retrofit projects. Control options are pneumatic, analog and Direct Digital Control (DDC) networked, wireless, or standalone. Efficient enough for clean designs and low pressure drops
♦ Roval Service cross flow sensors assures low and high flow readings. Amplification is read by the controller's pressure sensor and flow is determined by each controller. Specially designed under our own patent; ZL 201130275772.3 multiple-port readings aluminum sensor for extended use and resistance to damage from mishandling.
♦ Damper shaft construction carbon steel and zinc plated, diameter V" (12 mm) Standard actuators attached to the shaft are easily set in place with a score shaft end for direction of open and close.
♦ External Duct work connects to the CG flange or the CG S and drive inlet and outlet.
♦ The control opposed blade damper is radius formed for a smooth flow constructed from aluminum sealed to each side for minimal air leakage. Each damper is interlocked with steel wheels to assure free movement and long operation. Between each blade air is sealed with a gasket.
• Designed for air handling unit to control fresh air and return air, and supply air duct to control airflow.
• Suitable for different airflow system designs (pressure independent/dependent).
• Suitable for different control applications (Pneumatic/analogital control)
• Galvanized steel casing, “X” type multipoint averaging sensor for pressure independent mode.
• High performance inclined opposed aluminum alloy damper.