Camel milk composition
The values below are percentages per 100 ml milk.
Na (mg%) 36 Thiamin (mg%) 0,03
K (mg%) 60 Riboflavin (mg%) 0,04
Ca (mg%) 132 B6 (mg%) 0,05
Mg (mg%) 16 B12 (mg%) 0,0002
Zn (mg%) 0,12 Niacine (mg%) 0,046
Fe (mg%) 0,04 Pantothenic acid (mg%) 0,09
Cu (mg%) 0,02 Vitamin E (mg%) 0,027
Mn (mg%) 0,02 Vitamin C (mg%) 3,6
P (mg%) 58 Vitamin A (I.U) 129,1
Cl (mg%) 0,16 Carotene (mg%) 0,029
Camel milk doesn't contain beta-lactoglobulin, the protein that plays a
role in cow's milk allergy. Camel milk also contains several specific
proteins, that play an important role in the defense against bacterias and
Camel milk facts
• Camel milk is the closest milk to human mother's milk.
• Camel milk has triple the amount of vitamin C found in cows milk.
• Camel milk has 10X more antibacterial and antiviral properties then cow
• Camel milk contains an insulin like protein that survives the digestive
tract and may benefit people with certain forms of diabetes.
• Camel milk is low in lactose compared with cow's milk.
• Levels of potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, manganese, sodium and zinc
are higher than in cow's milk.
• Cholesterol in camel milk is lower than cow or goat milk.
• Camel milk is three times higher in vitamin C than cow's milk and 10
times higher in iron.
• It is also high in unsaturated fatty acids and B vitamins but less in
vitamin A and B2.
• Camel milk has more fat and protein than cow's milk.
Our good entry to high quality raw materials, the total control throughout the complete process chain, as well as our experienced workforce, allows us to offer our customers the best possible product.
high quality milk, whey protein, lactose, vegetable fat and some heat stable minerals and vitamins. This mix is spray dried after which the powder is gas flushed packed in big bags. After testing on chemical and bacteriological parameters and a positive release out of quarantine, the powder is transported to , where it is dry blended and specific ingredients are added. Finally the end product is packed and ready to sell
product name volume grams
organic first infant milk powder stage 1 800g
organic hungry infant milk powder stage 2 800g
organic follow on milk powder stage 3 800g
organic growing up milk powder stage 4 600g
infant milk powder starter 800g