$1,000.00 - $1,400.00
最低は発注量 : 16 トン

spices powder msnufscturers in India

最新価格を取得

詳細

港: chennai port
支払い条件: L/C,T/T
供給力: 2000 トン / Month
貯蔵寿命: 2 年
色: 高輝度赤
形: 粉末
タイプの処理: 未加工
製品タイプ: 単一のハーブ及びスパイス
原産地: Andhra Pradesh インド
モデル番号: Yodha
様式: 乾燥される
重量(kg): 25
乾燥方式: AD
認証: HACCP,ISO
銘柄: Pramoda
タイプ: 唐辛子及びコショウ
納品の詳細: 十日に署名した後で販売契約
包装の詳細: ポリエチレンで新 pp バッグ裏地や紙袋
PRAMODA EXIM CORPORATION
Gold Supplier
IN
メーカー, 貿易会社
-
回答率
-
デリバリー遵守率
-
-
取引
-
従業員
-
研究開発スタッフ
-
特許
訪問店

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Pramoda Exim Corporation is one of the leading companies in India. We are the manufactures, Exporters and suppliers of the Dry Red Chilli from (Guntur, Andhra Pradesh) India. We can also export Red Chilli Flakes, Red Chilli Powder and Red Chilli seed our Chillies are cleared for export to all countries.

You already have known that Asia largest Chilli market located in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh in India.

                                                                

Red chilli varieties:

1) s17/Teja (Shu 75000-100000)
2) 334/S4/Sannam (shu 25000-30000)
3) 273 (Shu 16000 -20000)
4) Endo 5 (shu 35000- 45000)
5) Byadgi (Shu 8000-15000)

6) 341(Shu 40000-50000)

Specifications:

1. Product: red chilli powder
2.
Colour: Bright Red
3.Size:
40-70 Mesh
4.
Shu (hotness): 8000-1, 00,000

5. Asta (Colour value) : 30 to 200

6. Aflatoxin: Below 5 PPB

7. Sudan I, II, III & IV: Nil

8. Packing: In New, PP Bags lined with polyethene Or Paper Bags

   

A)     Product introduction:

Product name

Red chilli powder

Colour

Bright red

Heat

8,000-90,000 SHU

Size

40 to 70 mesh

Packing

In New PP Bags lined with polyethene Or Paper Bags

Crop

New Crop

Grade

A,B,C

Shipment

Within 10days after signing in the sale contract

Origin

India

Variety

Teja/S17, Baydgi, 334/S4 and Endo-5

Quality

The best

B)      Quality and service:

Pramoda Exim Corporation is one the leading company in chilli market in India. We are providing the dry red chilli, chilli seeds, chilli flakes, crushed chilli and chilli powder also.

  1. We are actively participating in trading.
  2. We maintain good quality means the best quality is my speciality.
  3. We will happy to trade with you.

C)     Company introduction:

Pramoda Exim Corporation from India famous in the supply of red chilli powder throw out the world.

  1. We have own warehouse for red chilli powder.
  2. We are based at Guntur (Guntur is the Asia largest chilli market).
  3. We based on the fulfil commitment and quick supply the material.
  4. All material is dried by sunshine.
  5. We have well-specified staff and workers.

D)     Specification:

  1. Product: red chilli powder
  2. Size: 40 to 70 mesh
  3. Colour: Bright Red
  4. SHU(hot): 8,000-100,000
  5. Crop: new crop
  6. Shape: powder
  7. Super quality and low price
  8. Place of origin: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

E)      Payment and details:

  1. L/C at sight 100%
  2. 30% advance and remaining 70% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents
  3. Price: FOB Chennai port, CIF, CNF
  4. Delivery terms: 10 days after singing in the sale of contract
  5. Leading port: Chennai port

Pramoda Exim Corporation from Guntur in India. I supply red chilli, red chilli powder and red chilli seeds. For more details contact us:

Contact person: pramoda

 phone no: +918632352525

 cell no: +91 9 581 581 333

Skype ID: pramoda.exim

www.pramoda.co.in

 

red chilli powder.2.jpgred chilli powder.3.jpgred chilli powder.4.jpgred chilli powder.5.jpgred chilli powder.6.jpgred chilli powder.7.jpgred chilli powder.8.jpgred chilli powder.9.jpgred chilli powder.10.jpgred chilli powder.11.jpgDSC_0674.JPGDSC_0675.JPGDSC_0676.JPGDSC_0677.JPGDSC_0678.JPG